|AAA Mowers Ltd.
P.O. Box 746
Mason OH 45040-0746
|1. Adjust electric clutch.
2. Adjust the belt guides.
3. Change the oil and filter
4. Charge and test the battery.
5. Check and set deck level
6. Check and set the air pressure in the tires adjust to user and terrain.
7. Check charging system.
8. Check/adjust governor
9. Clean and protect battery terminals.
10. Clean or replace the air filter & prefilter.
11. Clean or replace the spark plugs.
12. General clean of unit.
13. General inspection of unit.
14. Inspect the belts for wear.
15. Inspect the points and condenser adjust or replaced if needed.
16. Lubricate spindles and chassis.
17. Replace fuel filter (if needed)
18. Set and adjust the brakes
19. Set engine idle rpm.
20. Set engine Max RPM
21. Set unit tracking
22. Sharpen and balance the blades.
23. Test all safety's on unit
24. Test unit after completion